First computer working so swapped out keyboard.
Got a little more action on the keys
but still missing important keys.
This one was much better.
Whoops !!! That's not working.
OK with two out of the four working
with some keyboard action I decided
to buy a new membrane and see if I could
get one of them functioning.
With my four computers now fully
reassembled I then checked them each
in turn numbering them accordingly.
Just the dodgy 'y' key. Works sometimes.
Functioning but with a number of missing keys.
Same problem with the keyboard.
Appeared to be well and truthfully broken.
Need to go in deep... deep deep.
Turned out to be a bad connection on the TV connector.
So in the end all four were actually
working and needed just new membranes.
There may be other issues but nothing
can be further checked until I get the
keyboards working. That's a tomorrow project.
It will happen though. Always does.